||Mairead Connolly General Manager People Services
||Workpower is a leading Western Australia community organisation and the second largest employer of people with disability and mental illness in the state.
Since its formation in 1992, Workpower has assisted thousands of people with disability through two broad service streams of employment and community support, and offers one of the most diverse range of employment opportunities.
The organisation aims to:
• enrich the lives of people with disability and people with mental illness;
• assist and support people with mental illness and enhance their well-being;
• promote, enable and support the increased participation and inclusion of people with disability and people with mental illness in our community;
• provide essential respite for families and carers;
• provide benefits to the community; and
• positively influence community attitudes and decision makers at all levels.
||PO Box 1543 Osborne Park Western Australia 6916
||(08) 9445 3677
||(08) 9445 3699
||Employment Training Officer
||Employment Training Officers are responsible for supporting people with a disability in meaninful employment, enabling skill and personal development. The duties of an Employment Training Officer include the following: Working with individuals to identify and achieve individual employment goals. Development and implementation of training and support plans to achieve individual goals. Monitoring and evaluation of training and support plans. Providing group supervision to ensure contractual work is completed according to customer specifications. Running and supervising production processes. As an Employment Training Officer you can make a difference by sharing your experience and talents to enhance the lives of people with disability.
||Perth Metro - Eastern Suburbs|
Perth Metro - Northern Suburbs
Perth Metro - Southern Suburbs